Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") apply to the following websites ("this website"):
- These Terms may be changed at any time without notice.
It is your responsibility to check the Terms before you use or continue to use this website.
If you do not agree to these Terms you must stop using this website.
- If this website requires registration:
- All information sent to and from, and stored, on the server is unencrypted.
- The information requested in the registration page is required to authorise use of this website.
- We will not knowingly pass your personal details to others except as required by law.
If you do not accept cookies you may be unable to this website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your registration details are correct.
- It is your responsibility to keep confidential your username and password.
- You are responsible for any activity that takes place via your username and password.
- You must notify us immediately of any suspected breach of your password or username.
- You must not use the password or username of another person.
- You must not submit any information which is offensive or contrary to law.
- This website, including design, text, graphics and source code are Copyright www.nigelnewman.co.uk,
except such material already copyright of a third party. All rights reserved.
- This website is covered by UK and international copyright laws and intellectual property laws and is
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This website may not be used for any commercial purpose without advance written permission from www.nigelnewman.co.uk
- This website is designed for information purposes only.
- This website accepts no liability for any adverse consequences arising from using this website.
- This website is not responsible for any third party links.
- All offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
Advertised prices may change without notice.